Tuesday, November 1, 2016

One of my favorite poet/artist is Robin Posyn. Her words of wisdom have been with me for years. I once read about talking lovingly to yourself. Then I asked myself "what makes me feel alive". It's my creative journey. Motivating people to grow, building self esteem. Nudging others to excel. Sharing pearls of wisdom. Using humor. Talking from the soul. Receiving personal mail. Learning other cultures and an uncluttered environment. All of these things enabled me to grow as a person. I was always a closet writer and recently joined a memoirs class which gave me the tools to show my work. I can now say that I am a published writer. Title "Best of Our Memoirs" featuring Louise Webb and her Memoirs Class. Several of my vignettes are included.

No comments:

Post a Comment